Saturday, August 29, 2009

A magical package!

First of all I have to follow up a little on pictures for my daughter. This morning we had a wonderful experience with a local photographer named Fox. Her business is called Celestial Images in Gainesville, GA. She was warm, fun and talented. She walked my daughter to the old courthouse in beautiful downtown Gainesville and took some incredible shots of her in her prom dress...elegant with a twist! Then she used the architecture of the old building her studio is in to take other pictures...Emily was in more casual clothes. I can not wait to see them!!!! Lessoned learned here....do your research and go local!!!! We left this experience so happy!!!!

The second wonderful thing of my day....I recieved the most fabulous...totally awesome suprise when I got home!!! A tiny little owl dropped off a tiny little package! It has one tiny hand-knit sock, tiny needles...very temperamental...will only knit socks!....beautiful stitch markers and yarn and a great pattern! I learned to owl was from Hororia Beckett!!!! It is fabulous! It topped my magical day!

I will miss you all! I had a great time with you at camp!!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment