Thursday, February 5, 2009

Answers!

1.What are your three most favorite colors? Purple, Red and Orange.
2.What are you three least favorite colors? Fuscia, Mauve, and brick red
3.Your favorite candy is _Goobers! (Chocolate covered peanuts...mmmm!)_____.
4.Who is your favorite Weasley? Mrs. Weasley, by far! She is the coolest!
5.Do you knit, crochet, or both? Mostly knit...can crochet, but not very good. I also cross stitch!
6.What type of kit did you ask for? Bag!
7.Acrylic— (a) has its uses, (b) should all be burned, (c) best yarn to work with? (choose an answer) (a) has its uses....I have seen many a beautiful crochet aphgans made by my grandmother with Red Heart!
8.Who is the Gryffindor Head Girl ? Millicent Brocklehurst
9.Name four "extras" you would love to receive in your kit. Stitch markers (Hogwarts), something to remind me of the swap; candle; something cross stitchy!
10.What are your three most favorite scents? 1. Jasmine 2. Pumpkin-Cinnamon 3. Honeysuckle
11.Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Sweet!
12.Which Gryffindor and Slytherin students are sisters in real life? Gosh, I don't know! I'll have to research this one!
13.Do you really need more stitch markers? Yes! Yes! Yes!
14.DPNs, circular, or straight? Circulars
15.Favorite yarn? Dream yarn? Brown Sheep Worsted or Bulky (favorite). Any cashmere! (Dream)
16.Favorite HP Movie? The Half-Blood Prince
17.Favorite HP character? The first Dumbledore....now, Hagrid!
18.What is your favorite pattern? I am going to say..."Central Park Hoodie"...my next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment