Friday, February 27, 2009

Hogsmeade Assignment

What a lovely weekend I spent at Hogsmeade! I do so wish I could return this weekend, but the portal is closed for the time being. It is difficult to pinpoint my favorite shop in the village. Is it Honeyduke's Sweetshop? So much for keeping my "witchy" figure after visiting there! I can not resist the rich, creamy fudge! The same recipe has been used for hundreds of years to make this magical treat! The same spells and ritual are used by the first fudgemakers binding witches and wizards generation after generation! I have been told that only true witches can taste the sweetness of the fudge. Muggles can only taste the bitter cocoa! Of course, I did not leave without purchasing Chocolate Frogs for my son- a favorite of his. Why he has cards that his great, great, great-grandfather collected on his visits to Hogsmeade! My oldest daughter loves the Peppermint Frogs, while my second oldest enjoys Drooble's Best Bubble Gum. My youngest witch likes to eat the Fizzing Whizzes so she can levitate over her sisters (and pester them!)! These treats have been enjoyed by many generations of magical folk and will be enjoyed by many, many more! Honeydukes binds generations after generation of witches and wizards with it's timeless treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment