Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow in the South

I spent a good part of the day working on my gift yesterday....we had rare snow here in the South! It really didn't amount to much here, but I understand they got quite a bit south of us! I remembered the days my husband and I lived in Boone, NC and I knitted (or cross stitched) while he watched football and there was usually snow on the ground. Those were cozy, peaceful days....you know, before the little witches and wizard! :o) I love each and every busy and noisy one of them! Anyway, I am almost finished with it and will start on my next gift! This is so much fun. It is keeping my mind off the economy and other happenings that could really bring a girl down!

1 comment:

  1. In southern Arkansas, we have had a few flurrys on Saturday and some ice in December. That is it! Slightly disappointing.

    Pandora

    ReplyDelete